James Higham has tagged me, so I must do my duty. I am not tagging anyone else though. These things have to end somewhere and it might as well be with me. Reading them over, I can't see why anyone else would be interested as they are all terribly personal.
1. Watched my elder daughter’s eyes she opened her offer of a place at her chosen college.
2. Took the call from my younger daughter about her GCSE results.
3. Moved to a much better apartment in Moscow.
4. Drove my car from the North of England to the South of France and back.
5. Found one kindred spirit in my firm to replace those “characters” who have left or retired.
6. Offended the Staffordshire Constabulary's Department for Dunning Innocent Motorists by forgetting to remove the $100 note from its traditional East European location before sending my driving licence in for its first endorsement in 30+ years of driving.
7. Organised the best ever birthday party for my wife.